April 26, May 3, May 10, May 15-17 & May 24, 2019
Education at an amusement park? Of course! Everyone knows that Kings Island is the area’s leader in super-awesome fun, but did you know we also offer special school field trips dedicated to learning? Classroom lessons are taken to new heights in our action-packed Education Days, brought to eager learners in a partnership with COSI (Center of Science and Industry), one of the nation’s leading hands-on science centers. Our lively, interactive setting is the ultimate venue for a greater understanding of the basics of STEM.
Working with educators throughout the state, we have designed engaging educational programs with companion tools, including teacher-student workbooks, educator guides and pre-trip classroom activities – all made to align with Ohio courses of study. Best of all, these resources are FREE!
Relax in our teacher hospitality room while your students immerse themselves in Education Days. You’ll be able to enjoy light refreshments and Wi-Fi in a comfortable atmosphere. Grade papers, work on lesson plans or relax while they do the field work.
2019 Program Pricing
- Education Days Admission: $31.50
Tips, Checklists and Information to Prepare.
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Front Gate Admission Services (Will Call) for pick-up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets, and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to "Kings Island”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and original toll booth park receipt at the Group Sales building (does not include meal options). Non Bus parking will be $12 if purchase in advance or prices may vary on the day of your visit.